Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 32


We had a great week! AJ is moving and growing every day. He has lazy days and very active days- kinda like most of us!
Our first baby shower was on Sunday. We had a couple's baby shower and it was awesome! Several of Matt's police buddies were there and everyone was so generous. Matt's parents drove up from Plano, TX to be there. This is their first grand baby and very special for them. Matt's mom made a beautiful quilt with little monkey's and it's beautiful!

Our final child birthing class was on Tuesday night. We had a really good instructor and learned a lot about breathing techniques and getting through labor-something I fully appreciate! :)

So, this weekend is the big OKC shower with my family and all my close girlfriends. I'm so excited about seeing everyone. I haven't been to OKC in over 2 mos. and can't wait to have the shower. My mom and I are going to spend some quality time together on Saturday and then Sunday is the shower.

The reality that this pregnancy is coming to an end and I'll be meeting my son in less than two months is very overwhelming to me. I'm tearing up just thinking about seeing him and holding him! I can't wait to see Matt's face when AJ is born and all the pride and love that he already has for him. I feel AJ move around inside me and I wonder what his eyes will look like and I imagine his cute little fingers and toes. I can't wait to share this moment with my Mom and Dad. They have seen Matt and I hurt so much for a baby and have longed for their baby girl to have her own baby! It's very special! Jim and Susan are excited to have their first grandson and have been praying for Matt and I for several years to become parents.
Our prayers have been answered and we pray for a healthy labor and delivery!

1 comment:

  1. It was SOOO great to see you today. You look great and we had such a blast celebrating you, Matt and AJ. I love you and can't wait to meet my little buckeye! :)

    ReplyDelete