Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week 31




This week has been a good week. I'm feeling better after the UTI and have been taking things really easy. I'm going back to the gym today and looking forward to having a good work-out. I'm starting to get tired again and getting as much sleep as possible.

Our first baby shower is on Sunday and we are very excited! At our doctor's appointment last week, Austin weighed 4lbs. He is in the 75% percentile and a big boy. Dr. Nilson was happy with everything and we have another appointment on August 31st.

Our last birthing class is on Tuesday and it has gone by so fast. I have a feeling that the next 9 weeks are going to fly by. Matt and I are going to make an effort to have specials dinners and movie date nights before AJ is born.

AJ's room is coming together and I'll post some pictures when it's all done. Matt shampooed our carpets this week and did some landscaping. I think our house is in the best shape it's ever been in and we love having so many projects complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment