Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 33 and 34








The past 2 weeks have been great! I had my OKC baby shower and it was awesome. All of my close friends and lots of family were there. It was so nice to celebrate with everyone and to spend time with my Mom and Dad.
We had a doctor's appointment today and everything is progressing nicely. AJ is head down and most likely will not move positions. My blood pressure was really good and my weight gain is right where it should be. I'm having a lot of swelling in my feet and hands, so Dr. Nilson wants to start seeing me weekly.
I can't believe we have 6 weeks to go and I know it's going to fly by. AJ's nursery is coming together. I washed all of his clothes and bedding this past weekend. His crib is all ready! Matt moved our nice chair in the office to the nursery and it really completes the look of the nursery. I'll post pictures as soon as we're completely done.

My work friends are hosting me a shower this weekend. I'll post next week as soon as my doctor's appointment is over.








No comments:

Post a Comment