Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 29


We started our child birthing classes and breast feeding classes this week. The breast feeding class was on Monday evening and had a lot of really good information. We have one more class and then we'll be done. The child birthing classes are every Tuesday evening in August. We have a big class and some interesting characters in the class.

We watched a video on a vaginal delivery and all I can say is it's really intense! The instructor is amazing and I'm mentally preparing myself for labor and delivery. AJ is still in breech position but we have a 50% chance that he will flip and no c-section will be necessary.

AJ is moving around like crazy and I love it! Matt talks to him often and AJ loves to hear daddy's voice. Matt's parents were here this weekend and helped us install ceiling fans. Our blinds were installed on Tuesday and AJ's room is coming together.

I'm feeling good, but have scaled back my work-outs to 3 or 4 days a week. We have another doctor's appointment on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment