Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week 28




Week 28 has been low-key. I'm feeling really good on most days and still have the energy to work-out 4 or 5 times a week. I'm starting to get really tired in the evenings again, so I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up this pace. I passed my gestational diabetes test and I'm so relieved and happy! The back aches and body pains are starting and I'm learning to pay attention to my body and take it easy when I need to. Overall, I really love being pregnant! I know the end will be harder, but we've waited for this for almost 4 years and I just feel so blessed to even be pregnant!

Now, on to the star of the show- Mr. AJ McCord! Matt and I moved his crib and dresser into the nursery and hung some shelves. We also added his name above the crib and it's starting to really look like a nursery! Matt and I are spending more time in the nursery, especially if we are having a bad day and just need some cheering up!

We have so much going on in August. Our breast-feeding and child-bearing classes start next week and we have a few baby showers planned in August. I'm looking forward to learning how to care for a newborn and it will be great to spend the time with Matt.




No comments:

Post a Comment