Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week 27

WOW~I start my third trimester today and I can hardly believe it!!!

We just had our doctor’s appt. and everything is going great. AJ weighs 2lbs. 4ozs and is right on track. As for my health, I had great blood pressure and my weight is doing good so far. I took the gestational diabetes test and should have the results this week.

Austin is in breech position, so we may be having a cesarean on Oct. 12th. Nothing is scheduled yet, but Dr. Nilson said his little butt is wedged in my pelvic bone pretty good. His head and feet are right at my belly button- like a cute little taco~!

The third trimester brings on new aches and pains. I'm curious how the next three months will go, but confident in Matt taking care of me and treating me like a princess. He is so good to me!

Thank you for all of your prayers! God is blessing us every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment