Thursday, June 4, 2009

Week 20

This pregnancy is flying by! We are half way there and things are going well.

We had an ultrasound on Monday and AJ looks great! He weighs 12 oz's. and his heart, stomach and brain are healthy. I went home after work and Matt and I started to look in our cabinets for 12oz. cans to see how much that weight feels like! It was so fun! Austin is about the weight of a tomato soup can! LOL!

I started having back pain again this week and I'm hoping that is goes away. There isn't very much that I can do to help, but try and walk around once an hour. My belly is growing every week and I can only imagine how big it will be at 9mos.

We have weddings all weekend! We're going to Eureka Springs on Friday for a wedding. Some great friends of ours in Tulsa are getting married at the Crescent Hotel and I've always wanted to stay the night there. Then on Saturday we are driving home and going to another wedding that evening for a girlfriend of mine from work. Sunday night is the big reception for our friends who are getting married in Eureka Springs! I'm really looking forward to getting away and spending all weekend with Matt, but I'm already tired thinking about all these weddings!

God is blessing us everyday with a healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment