Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 21




We survived our weekend wedding extravaganza!!! It was so nice to spend time together in Eureka Springs and see our good friends tie the knot!

Matt and our neighbor finished tiling our master shower and it looks really good. Matt will paint the ceiling and that project will be complete. Next on the list is getting our entry way prepared for my Dad to lay new tile! I'm really excited about this, I've been wanting to re-tile the entry for several years.

As for the pregnancy, I'm feeling really good! My exercising has suffered this last week because I have been so busy with the weddings and home projects. Last night I was feeling really bad and had a hormonal break-down. Matt was so sweet and let me cry and snot all over his shirt. Their wasn't really any reason to cry, I just didn't feel good! Oh, hormones are great! My feet are at a constant state of swollen. No matter how much water and low sodium food I eat, my feet swell. My doctor said it's very normal, so I'm just rolling with it!

This weekend is my birthday and we're celebrating with some friends at Cheesecake Factory!

This pictures above are of Matt painting the trim to our new windows. One room is AJ's nursery and the other is our office! The finished windows look great and really improve the curb-side appeal of our home.

I hope the pregnancy continues to go this well and I'll add more belly photos soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment