Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 22

Week 22 and AJ is the size of a spaghetti squash according to babycenter.com!!!

Exciting news to share- I felt AJ kicking and moving on June12th and it was amazing! I was lying down reading in bed and all of a sudden I could feel this weird kicking sensation in my uterus! I starting talking to him and he responded to my voice. I called Matt immediately and for the last few nights, Matt has been talking to AJ and feeling his kicks too.

We have our next ultrasound on Monday and I can hardly wait to go! My doctor takes 3D pictures at no extra charge, so I'm going to ask for some and hopefully we'll get some good pictures.

The summer heat is exhausting to me. I'm not sure how I will make it in July and August, but I'm sure I'll survive.

I'll send some updates of our ultrasound next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment