Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Week 17 and 18




Hi there~

I decided to combine week 17 and 18 because I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and I've gotten behind.

:) Everything is going really good! I've started to get a nice, round belly about a week or two ago. I woke up one morning and wow there it was! I'm in some maternity clothes and it's really nice to actually look and feel pregnant! I'm not feeling Austin yet, but I think it might be a little too soon to feel anything. He is about the size of my hand or about 5 to 6 inches. My uterus is the size of a cantaloupe! It's so amazing to me!

Matt is busy working on the house and will be installing new windows in the nursery and office with our good friend Kurt Dodd. After that we will have blinds installed and begin picking out wall colors.

We have enrolled in child birthing classes and breast feeding classes at St. Francis in August. Our goal is to have the baby's room mostly complete before the baby showers and before I just get too exhausted to do anything.

I'm still exercising and taking walks in the neighborhood with Rudy. I've been going to spin classes about once a week or so. It's still one of my favorite exercises!

Work has been going really good for both Matt and me. My girls at work have been a great support system and are putting up with all my crazy hormones! Thank you! Matt's buddies are offering all there fatherly advice, especially for a boy.

Well, I'll keep you all posted as things progress. As Suzanne told me, this is the "Golden Trimester" and she is so right! I'm sure there will be much more to report as the weeks go by.

Love to all~ Matt, Anne and little AJ




1 comment:

  1. Might I suggest a scarlet and gray striped wall? It would be gorgeous! :)

    SOOOO happy for you and Matt! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete