Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Week 14

We went to Dallas this weekend for Matt's Birthday! Had a great time- it was nice to see Matt's family.

We are officially in the "nesting" mode of the pregnancy! Matt is working on getting new windows for the nursery and office. I'm cleaning out closets, bathrooms and getting organized. This is the part that I really enjoy!

We are on a waiting list for John Knox Presbyterian daycare. I have a few friends who have their babies in this daycare and they are very pleased. I'm still looking for some others to compare, but feel good about John Knox.

I'm feeling really good overall, besides the usual aches and pains. I'm not feeling the baby yet, but I hope to soon. I really want to get as much done as I can before 30 weeks, as I have heard I will get very tired towards the end of the pregnancy. My goal is to have the nursery done in September, but we'll see how it all goes!

Matt and I feel so blessed and I still pinch myself sometimes that this is really happening. God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both! I'm so excited for you. Anne, let me know if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you know, I'm ready to shop some more! I have to hide the 3 stuffed animals for Baby McCord from Logan. He likes them too. I'll get him some of his own. It's so much fun having Grandchildren. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete