Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 11

Hi all~

Today was another doctor's appt. with Dr. Nilson. We normally would not be seeing the doctor this often, but Dr. Nilson is watching us very closely.

The baby's heartbeat was 171 bpm and he is predicting a girl, but told me not to buy any paint yet! I think she was asleep today because we had to push on her to get her to switch sides. Dr. Nilson wanted to look at the spine and she was just not cooperating! Finally she moved over and everything looks great!

We'll be going back in 2 weeks! I've starting to spread the word at work and I'm just so excited. Matt is wonderful! He has been my rock during the last 3 months and I'm so thankful that God has giving me a wonderful husband and friend! Our journey has been long, but together we can get through anything.

Fear Not! This is my newest saying! Praise God and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment