Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 13

Week 13 has been great!

We saw the doctor yesterday and everything is going good! Our baby had a 157 bpm heart beat and has really grown. Dr. Nilson saw a little "something" between the legs, so we still don't know the sex for sure!

My friends and I at work have been having some fun guessing the baby's sex. We did the old wives tale of taking a nail and seeing which direction it went to find out the sex- it said boy and then girl. The lunar calendar says a boy, so who knows for sure!

We are going to Dallas this weekend to celebrate Matt's Birthday!

I'm still feeling good-more energy and I'm ready to start organizing and getting things around the house done.

We have a busy summer planned and it's going to be hot! I already told Matt to be prepared for a high electric bill this year! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment