Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 10

Week 10 was a good week!

We met with our ob/gyn on Monday and he is so funny! Dr. Nilson is one of the top doctor's in Tulsa. Several of my friends see him and he has delivered all there babies. We saw our baby moving around and I could see the hands/feet/head/belly! It was just amazing. The heartbeat was 167 bpm and the baby is about 2 or 2.5 inches long!

I'm having some back pain and heart burn started this week, but it's nothing tums can't handle!

We are going to OKC this weekend for our niece, Baylee's Birthday! We are going to share the news with the rest of the family and I'm excited to tell everyone. My mom is taking me shopping for some pregnancy essentials too. I love shopping with my Mom!

We have another ultrasound on Monday morning so Dr. Nilson can check the baby for any abnormalities. Thank you for all your prayers! We are so close to being in the second trimester and I just read yesterday that at week 13 your chances for a miscarriage goes down by 65% at that point!

God is with us everyday and watching over us!

No comments:

Post a Comment