Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 35





35 days until my due date! Holy cow time is flying by!!!

We just had a doctor's appt. today and AJ weighs 6.5 lbs.. His heart and breathing sound really good. AJ is fully developed and will just gain weight over the next 5 weeks. His weight is a rough estimate and my doctor thinks he'll be around 8 lbs!

Mama is doing well! My blood pressure is really good. Weight is right in range and I'm feeling good. My energy level is slowing down and my feet are so swollen. I just got approval to wear tennis shoes to work and I'll see if that helps with the swelling.

The nursery is all done! Matt and I worked so hard on everything and we love it! I'm so glad the room is complete and we can just enjoy the next month without stressing. Matt plans on installing the car seat very soon and I'll pack our bags in the next 2 weeks.

Next week Dr. Nilson will start his internal exams and this will let us know if I'm starting to dilate and progress. I haven't had any braxton hicks and no more cramps since my bladder infection, so I have no idea how things are going down there!

We have weekly check-ups now, so I'll post more next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment